What you need to know about the last 4 No Prep Kings Races
– Texas is the final points night. Any event after Texas is a No Prep Kings Event but not for this points season.
– Race 13 North Carolina and Race 14 Alabama will be 1.5x points races. Both the Invitational and Great 8 will have a points multiplier of 1.5x.
– Race 15 Texas will be a 2x points race. Both the Invitational and Great 8 will have a point multiplier of 2x.
– Mathematically, EVERY team could still win the Team Championship
– Mathematically, EVERY driver that has at least 3 points in the Great 8 currently or qualifies for the Great 8 in North Carolina can win the Great 8 Championship
– There’s tons of points on the board over these next 4 races, it’s anyone’s game!
INFORMATION AND STATS PROVIDED BY